Health & Wellness
Our Commitment to Your Health & Safety
Hotel Angeleno is committed to providing a safe environment for our guests and team members. We have always taken great pride in providing a personalized, Not Square approach to the guest experience. We have now taken this same level of commitment and applied it to enhancing our already stringent health and safety protocols to ensure compliance with the highest standards.
In partnership with the California Hotel & Lodging Association, the American Hotel & Lodging Association and the commercial chemical and cleaning experts at Ecolab, Hotel Angeleno has implemented an enhanced Health & Safety program designed to keep our guests and associates safe throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the Hotel
- Additional position created to manage cleanliness and social distancing in all public areas during peak times
- Enhanced focus on overall cleanliness and hygiene, including increased frequencies of sanitization and deep cleaning of the high-touch areas and public restrooms
- Removal of furniture to allow for thoughtful social distancing design for all public areas
- Incorporation of contactless services/deliveries whenever possible
- Hand sanitizer stations available in public areas
- Per Government order facial coverings are required by all guests and team members while in public areas
- Only guests of the hotel, Hotel Angeleno team members and vendors of scheduled deliveries are permitted on property at this time
- Currently the Pool and Gym are closed due to Government order
Our Team Members
- Detailed training conducted for all team members performed by Ecolab experts in chemical and cleaning techniques
- Monitoring the health of our team members and requiring them to stay home if not feeling well
- Requiring the use of personal protective equipment for all team members including masks, gloves and eye protection
Arrival & Check Out
- Transaction counter partitions to provide added protection for guests and team members
- Credit card chip readers so your card never needs to leave your hand, room keys and pens sanitized. Keyless entry to guest rooms currently in development
- Encouraged use of email and text for all guest transactions where appropriate, including check-out
- Valet Attendants to use disinfecting wipes to wipe down steering wheel, ignition button, turn signal, and door handles (inside and outside)
- Guestrooms cleaned and disinfected thoroughly with EPA approved Ecolab product (EPA registration no. 1677-238). All Housekeeping associates are required to wear masks when entering all guest rooms.
- Extra pillows and blankets are available by request only and not stored in guest rooms
- Reading material removed and TV remote protective sleeve changed after each guest
- All items delivered/picked up from guest rooms to be thoroughly sanitized
- Housekeeping services can be declined by guests during stay or staggered, based on guest preference
- In Room Dining menu available on TV and Hotel Angeleno website
- Currently dining options are limited to In Room Dining and the lobby grab and go Café. Only single use containers, condiments, cutlery and beverage containers are provided.
Guests should review state and local governmental orders and guidance to confirm eligibility to travel and restrictions that may be enforced during your visit. Please click on the following links to review current guidance: